This product contains all the work for term 3 for LO Grade 7, and is based on the “Spot On” textbook.
Module 8: Substance abuse
- Unit 1: Types / forms of substance abuse.
- Unit 2: Symptoms of substance abuse.
- Unit 3: Personal factors that contribute to substance abuse.
- Unit 4: Protective factors and prevention measures that reduce the likelihood of substance abuse.
Module 9: Environmental health
- Unit 1: Local environmental health problems .
- Unit 2: Community and individual projects and strategies to prevent and deal with environmental health problems.
- Unit 3: Problem-solving skills.
Module 10: Simulation of career-related activities and the value of work
- Unit 1: Investigating careers and career-related activities.
- Unit 2: Simulation of career-related activities.
- Unit 3: Value and importance of work in fulfilling personal needs and potential.
Module 8: Physical education
- Unit 1: Safety when doing rotation, balance, elevation and rhythmic movements.
- Unit 2: Moving your body.
- Unit 3: Rotation.
- Unit 4: Balance.
Module 9: Physical education
- Unit 1: Elevation.
- Unit 2: Gymnastics.
- Unit 3: Rhythmic movement.
Module 6: Physical education
- Unit 1: Moving to music.
- Unit 2: What is strength?
- Unit 3: What is speed?
Module 10: Physical education
- Unit 1: Rhythmic movement in dance.
- Unit 2: A dance routine.
- Unit 3: Take a breather.
The package consist of the following:
- Overview for the term containing the keywords and key concepts.
- Mind map for each unit.
- Extended summaries in colour with pictures and/or photos.
- Worksheets with memorandums.
These PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment has been made with PayFast or OZOW. Contact us should you wish to pay by EFT.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use.
*We have excellent packages available for classes / grades – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Have a look at our membership options for affordable, monthly payments.