This product contains all the work for term 4 for SS Grade 5, based on the “Platinum” textbook.
- Unit 1: Mineral and coal resources of South Africa.
- Unit 2: Mining and the environment.
- Unit 3: Mining and people..
- Unit 1: The names of provinces and their capital cities on a map.
- Unit 2: What heritage is.
- Unit 3: Heritage in sites of significance: Cradle of Humankind – Gauteng.
- Unit 4: Heritage in objects: Golden objects at Mapungubwe.
- Unit 5: Heritage in people’s achievements: Frances Baard – Northern-Cape.
- Unit 6: Heritage in names: Gariep Dam – Free State.
- Unit 7: Heritage and changing identities: The Castle – Western Cape.
- Unit 8: Heritage and indigenous medicine: The healing properties of the aloe – Eastern Cape.
- Unit 9: Heritage in architecture: Stone-walled town of Kaditshwene – North West.
- Unit 10: Natural heritage and indigenous knowledge systems: Makhonjwa Mountains – Mpumalanga.
- Unit 11: Heritage in art: San rock art in the Drakensberg – KwaZulu-Natal.
The package consists of:
- Overview containing the main points and new words.
- Mind map of the terms’ work.
- Extensive summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos.
- Worksheets with memorandums.
These PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment have been made with PayFast. Contact us should you wish to pay via EFT.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use.
*We have great packages available for classes/grades – please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
*Have a look at our membership options available for affordable, monthly payments.